Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Flying Fish.


Flying Fish 

by Mark Hurlin-Shelton

 Copyright 1988



It was late in the night and the ships crew snored
When a rather strange creature landed aboard
I thought it the most extraordinary thing
For there lay before me a fish with wings

Well here is a question for wise men to solve
However did such a strange creature evolve
A creature that isn't contented to be
Like all of the others that swim in the sea
I wonder when was it that the first fish tried
to grow little wings and to swim in the sky

What do you think don't you think it absurd?
A fish with a wish to be a bird .



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself sometimes think to have a wings to fly above the sky and see how beautiful the place where I am living. To feel the freedom that God giving, but thinking the things that are impossible to happen is greediness. We need to be content to what we have, always to learn to be thankful in every circumstances.

    ReplyDelete