Wednesday 23 April 2014

Journey.....First entitled The Muse of Hollow Time London 1989

Once I went upon a time

On tender foot down a far fled lane

A tangled haunt of yesterdays astray


Long was my hunt for a fondness or

A certain door

A value or an anchor

For a ship to sail me to myself


To the awesome abyss of the self

I fell,my moods of poison pulled

I felt the falling stars they screamed


How then I howled in the nihilate night

Too sullied to soothe my lonesome ghost

My bitten bones for hollow time




My heart a black-hole house of cards

Slipped sigh of shames, a hungered Hades

A burnt out history bile and bitch had fumed


But I was too young to be that old

I must find my joy and hold it fond

to Hunt the rainbow -Honour life



but I had been blind to the haven of hearts

On the tongue-tips of touch my blessings stood

And much more than warm with will and giving



Stirred the memory of his music in me

Forgiveness !! - Cried his humble name

Peace trembled through me, stars sang life



His Love shone through the ice of my armour-shell

New birth for my blunt and brittle box

That breathed in a dreamless ditch of ‘ then’



And then that cherub child that longed

Loomed large so large in the life of me

Did make me doubt the shackle and the stab



Though thorny chain of void has led me here

A sprig of springtime mine

Has bathed my heart in his balmy sea



Through waves of golden nectar now

I hum with the hymns of his creativity

He sings oh poet be like a child



Be Meek and kind and come to me

No comments:

Post a Comment